The Camera-ready paper is due on 7 Oct 2018. Note that accepted papers will require at least one author to be registered at full rate.
Camera-ready paper preparation
All papers are allocated a maximum of 5 pages. Please make sure you follow the template’s conference mode provided by IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing: MS Word and LaTeX templates
All camera-ready submissions MUST be checked for IEEE eXplore compliance before uploading to EDAS system.
To check whether your PDF file is IEEE Xplore-compatible, please use the PDF eXpress service at http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ and follow the steps below:
- Select “New Users – Click here”
- Enter the following: “42125XP” for the Conference ID, your email address, and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Select “Create New Title” and upload your PDF file for compatibility check, or upload your source file(s) for conversion to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF.
- If the paper passed the compatibility check, an online confirmation will be displayed. If the paper does not pass the check, you will receive a report about your file with detected errors and suggested corrections in detail. Do the required modifications, upload your new document, and wait for the results from IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Iterate if necessary.
- Download the approved PDF by IEEE PDF eXpress as your final camera-ready manuscript and follow the instructions below to submit it using EDAS system. Note that this approved PDF file is labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress”, with an exact date and time stamp.
Copyright transfer (to be available soon)
EDAS will be configured to allow the submission of IEEE Copyright Form electronically (eCF). When it is ready, please go to your individual paper page in EDAS and select “Copyright form -> IEEE Copyright Submission” which will direct you to an IEEE site to complete and record the IEEE Publication Agreement (5 steps with most fields pre-completed).
IEEE No Show Policy
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Electronic system submission
Please upload the approved PDF of your camera-ready paper certified by IEEE PDF eXpress to EDAS system. Login at EDAS system https://edas.info and go to your accepted paper (My papers) to upload the Final manuscript.
If you have any submission issue, please contact francis-cm.lau [at] polyu.edu.hk