Special room rates at the Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers:
The hotel is located on Canton Road, within minutes of walking to Tsimshatsui, the heart of the shopping and dining area. It is also within walking distance to Austin MTR (metro) station, from where you can take the West Rail Line to Hunghom (2 stops from Austin station) where you can reach the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
|Premier Room, Hotel Wing (smoke free) (4*)||HKD1,100+10% per room/night|
|Pacific Grand Room, Towers Wing (smoke free) (5*)||HKD1,450+10% per room per night|
|Daily Breakfast Special Rate||HKD150.00+10% per person at Cafe on the PARK|
Value added benefits
- Free Wi-fi Internet access in-room
- 2 complimentary bottles of water
- Free use of Fitness Centre (24-hour access)
- Handy smartphone with complimentary local mobile data and hotspot enabling, in addition to free IDD calls to 10 selected countries (Australia, China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States).
- Rates applied for ISTC 2018 delegates between 2-7 December 2018.
- Any booking, cancellation or amendment must be made on or before 9 November 2018 (17:00 hrs, HK time), otherwise whole period of room charge per room plus applicable tax and service charge will be applied for any late cancellation, amendment or no show.
The hotel is the first Green Key Awardee and the property’s 673 rooms are entirely smoke-free. There are also 4 award-wining dining outlets.
Special room rates at the Regal Kowloon Hotel are offered to delegates of ISTC 2018 between 2 – 7 December 2018. (The Regal Kowloon is already fully booked)
|Room rate including in-room internet for 4 IP users||HKD1,150+10% per room/night|
|Room rate include One Daily Buffet Breakfast and in-room internet for 4 IP users||HKD1,250+10% per room per night|
|Room rate include Two Daily Buffet Breakfasts and in-room internet for 4 IP users||HKD1,350+10% per room per night|
The Regal Kowloon is a winner of the 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor, conveniently located in Tsimshatsui East, within 10 min walk to the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and also walking distance to Tsimshatsui, the heart of the commercial and shopping area of Hong Kong.
Please click this link to book direct from the hotel website.